TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. PRICES AND QUANTITY LIMITS
We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, even after your receipt of an order confirmation. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased and/or to prohibit sales to dealers. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
All content included in the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of RichRocks, LLC or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of RichRocks and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Site is the property of RichRocks or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site for the sole purpose of placing an order on the Site or using the Site as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content of the Site is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are proprietary to RichRocks or other respective owners that have granted the Site the right and license to use such intellectual property.
The information, services, products offered for sale and materials contained in and/or advertised on the Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics and links, are provided on an "As Is" basis with no warranty. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RICHROCKSNYC.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. In addition, RichRocks and its suppliers do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete or current. We are not responsible for typographical errors. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Because some jurisdictions (including New Jersey) do not allow such limitations the above limitations may not apply to you, and if you live in New Jersey they do not apply to you.
6. PRODUCT INFORMATION
Some products displayed on the Site may also be available in select retail and department stores that carry RichRocks products in the United States while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on the Site may not be available in those stores. The prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. The particular technical specifications and settings of your computer and its display could affect the accuracy of its display of the colors of products offered on the Site.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL RICHROCKS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THESE ENTITIES HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION, UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose or the existence of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions (including New Jersey) do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you, and if you live in New Jersey they do not apply to you.
The laws of the State of New York will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
Content Submission Release Agreement
In the event you submit any written statement(s), photo(s), and/or video(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Material”) to RichRocks, LLC for use on this website or on RichRocks’ other digital mediums, you agree that you do so subject to this submission release agreement, which is a legally binding agreement made by and between RichRocks and you, personally.
1. You are submitting the Material to RichRocks with the understanding that RichRocks may use your submitted Material on its website and/or in other marketing and informational materials that may be distributed to or visible by the public.
2. You understand that RichRocks receives numerous submissions of Materials and that RichRocks does not purchase or provide any compensation for such submissions. You further understand that RichRocks will refuse to accept, consider, or evaluate submissions of your Material unless you have agreed to the terms and conditions of this agreement, and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is established by your submitting any Material to RichRocks.
3. By submitting your Material to RichRocks, you hereby assign all right, title, and interest, including without limitation, all copyrights, patents, trademarks and all other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the Material (and all renewals, extensions, reissues and the like thereof) to RichRocks. You shall not retain any right, title, or interest whatsoever in the Material, including, without limitation, rights of attribution, claims based on your “moral rights” and similar theories, and liens, encumbrances or the like.
4. By submitting your Material to RichRocks, you hereby agree that RichRocks may use and exploit the Material, or any part thereof, without any obligation, liability, or duty whatsoever to you and without payment whatsoever to you. You agree that nothing contained in this Agreement, nor your submission of Material to RichRocks, shall be deemed to form the basis of any right, liability, claim, or demand against RichRocks or any of RichRocks’ clients or any person or entity to whom RichRocks shows said Material.
5. You warrant that you are either the author and owner of all rights to the Material or have the exclusive right and authority to submit the Material to RichRocks with the full knowledge and consent of the owner(s) of the Material upon the terms and conditions stated herein.
6. You agree and acknowledge that no contract or obligation of any kind, other than those arising pursuant to the express terms of this Agreement, is assumed by RichRocks or may be implied against RichRocks by reason of RichRocks’ review or use of the Material. Specifically, it is understood that neither your submission of the Material, nor RichRocks’ review or use thereof, constitutes or creates an implied-in-fact or implied-in-law contract, even if there exists an industry custom or practice to the contrary.
7. You will indemnify RichRocks and hold RichRocks harmless from and against any and all third party claims, expenses losses, damages, or liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and punitive damages) that may be asserted against RichRocks or incurred by RichRocks at any time in connection with the Material, or any use thereof, including, but not limited to, those arising from any breach of any promise or warranty given by you herein. You hereby release RichRocks of and from any and all claims, demands, and liabilities of every kind whatsoever, known or unknown, that may arise in relation to the Material or by reason of any claim now or hereafter made by you that RichRocks has used or appropriated the Material.
8. All disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be exclusively resolved under confidential binding arbitration held in the city, county and state of New York, before and in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement will be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. This means that by accepting this agreement you are giving up your right to go to court or to have a jury decide any claims in a dispute arises between you and RichRocks.
9. You hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand this submission release agreement and that this agreement represents the entire understanding with reference to the subject matter hereof. Any modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. To the extent any provision hereof shall be found to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be modified so as to make such provision enforceable, if permitted by applicable law, or deleted herefrom, and in either case all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
July 04, 2019